Costs and Arrangements
For price offer, contact us here
Trip cost includes:
- 17 nights in hotels, lodges (usually rustic cabins) or B&B’s, all high level or superior
- All accommodations have en-suite bathrooms
- All accommodations are chosen based on personal acquaintance and successful past experiences
- In Canada: fullsize rental car for 6 days (F category, Chevrolet Impala or similar), including free mileage, damage and theft insurance, third-party insurance, deductible refund insurance, personal injury insurance, taxes and local commissions.
- Deductible refund insurance in Canada does not exempt you from paying deductibles during the trip, but ensures a refund after your return if you did indeed pay deductibles.
- One-way car rental (for example, pickup in Calgary and return in Vancouver) entails an extra cost, to be paid independently, directly to the local branch, when returning the car.
- In Alaska: fullsize rental car for 8 days (F category, Chevrolet Impala or similar), including free mileage, local tax, airport tax, damage and theft insurance, third-party insurance up to one million dollars, no deductible, up to 4 other drivers for free and last fuel tank for free.
Tours and Activities
- Day trip in Victoria, including a two-way ferry ride from Vancouver and a shuttle to Butchart Garden and Victoria
- Denali Park – bus ride to the 66th mile and back
- Dog-sled tour on a glacier over Girdwood (including a two-way helicopter ride)
- Bear-watching day in Katmai Park, including flights from and to Homer
- Cruise in Kenai Fjords Park
Trip cost does not include:
- International flights
- Internal flights:
- Between Calgary and Vancouver
- Between Vancouver and Anchorage
- Gas costs
- Groceries and meals (breakfast not included)
- Entrance fee for optional sites (museums, visitor centers, etc.)
- Tips for guides and crew
- Anything not detailed under “Trip cost includes”
- To enter Alaska you need a US visa. If you need one, you should start arranging it as soon as possible.
- External factors like weather constraints, road work, flight delays, etc. can delay the trip plan. In rare cases, tours that include sailing or flights are postponed or canceled due to weather conditions. In cases of weather cancellations, the money paid for the tour will be refunded after deduction of agent fee.
- It’s important to emphasize that cancellations of tours, flights and cruises are entirely up to local companies.
- As the tourist season in Alaska and Canada is extremely short, the local businesses’ cancellation policy is relatively strict, and we apologize for this in advance. In accordance, you will receive a full refund of trip cost only up to 60 days before departure. You may cancel your participation in writing up to 30 days before departure, in which case you will be refunded 50% of trip cost. We cannot guarantee a refund for participants who cancel in the last 30 days before departure, but we will make every effort to assist as possible.
- Most travel insurance policies offer a refund (at least a partial one) for financial damages caused by trip cancellation during the last 30 days before departure. Therefore it’s highly recommended to purchase your travel insurance early, and not in the last few days before the trip.
- Trip price includes a registration and handling fee of $100 per person, which will not be refunded in any case of cancellation.