Costs and Arrangements
For price offer, contact us here
Trip cost includes:
- 9 nights in hotels, lodges (usually rustic cabins) or B&B’s, all high level or superior
- All accommodations have en-suite bathrooms
- All accommodations are chosen based on personal acquaintance and successful past experiences
- Fullsize rental car for 10 days (F category, Chevrolet Impala or similar), including: free mileage, local tax, airport tax, damage and theft insurance, third-party insurance up to one million dollars, no deductible, up to 4 other drivers for free and last fuel tank for free.
- Ferry ride between Valdez and Whittier (passengers + car)
Tours and Activities
- Denali Park – bus ride to the 66th mile and back
- Guided tour of Matanuska Glacier, by professional guides
- Bear-watching day in Katmai Park, including flights from and to Homer
- Cruise in Kenai Fjords Park
Trip cost does not include:
- International flights
- Gas costs
- groceries and meals
- Entrance fee for optional sites (museums, visitor centers, etc.)
- Tips for guides and crew
- Anything not detailed under “Trip cost includes”
- To enter Alaska you need a US visa. If you need one, you should start arranging it as soon as possible.
- External factors like weather constraints, road work, flight delays, etc. may delay the trip plan. In rare cases, tours that include sailing or flights are postponed or canceled due to weather conditions. In cases of weather cancellations, the money paid for the tour will be refunded after deduction of agent fee.
- It’s important to emphasize that cancellations of tours, flights and cruises are entirely up to local companies.
- As the tourist season in Alaska and Canada is extremely short, the local businesses’ cancellation policy is relatively strict, and we apologize for this in advance. In accordance, you will receive a full refund of trip cost only up to 60 days before departure. You may cancel your participation in writing up to 30 days before departure, in which case you will be refunded 50% of trip cost. We cannot guarantee a refund for participants who cancel in the last 30 days before departure, but we will make every effort to assist as possible.
- Most travel insurance policies offer a refund (at least a partial one) for financial damages caused by trip cancellation during the last 30 days before departure. Therefore it’s highly recommended to purchase your travel insurance early, and not in the last few days before the trip.
- Trip price includes a registration and handling fee of $100 per person, which will not be refunded in any case of cancellation.